Monday 9 April 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

I am into my second week of Easter break for uni and I can honestly say I have never been so busy, its unreal!

Last week I spent a lot of time doing uni work, and working at Matalan too, so I was extremely happy on Tuesday when my wage slip came through! I love payday. It was the day after 'Student Loan Day' too, which is my last ever one! (I don't know how I'm going to survive)

I went out on Thursday night in Chesterfield, which is a rare event to say the least, and I actually had a really good time. It was the start of the bank holiday celebration so you couldn't move and were queuing for everywhere, but I saw lots of people I hadn't in a while and it was quite nice.

I have worked all bank holiday weekend, apart from yesterday, so I have been finishing my dissertation since I got home at 11am this morning. Its fair to say I'm nearly finished :D So I'll then have a tiny break and blog a bit (I've been slacking) and then get back to my pile of other assignments.
Sighhhhhh!

Anyway, here are some photos from Thursday:
My Outfit:

Shirt - H+M
Belt - Vintage
Leggings - Topshop
Wedges - New Look
Bracelets - Pandora





This man was the funniest! I have no idea who he is, but his hair was CRAZY!


No comments :

Post a Comment