Sunday 23 September 2012

Daily Want #6


H&M Dress - £29.99

I haven't done a daily want in a while, mainly because I haven't really been shopping a lot or buying much since I got back from Lanzarote. I think I've only bought a few things for myself, which is really not like me. I decided to have a little window browse this morning while I have some free time before work, and to also look for little treats for myself. I have a love-hate relationship with H&M because some times there is absolutely loads I want, then a few weeks later there seems to be absolutely nothing I like. It's very hit and miss in my opinion.

Saying this, I decided to have a little look anyway and this dress instantly caught my eye. I think it was more the colour than anything else just because there isn't a lot of it about at the minute. I really like the cut of the dress too, but I can't help thinking it might be one of those things that looks lovely... until you try it on? I need a dress for my graduation in November and I'm really unsure if this is the right kind of thing, but I've decided that I really really want it. I always get a bit scared when I have to order something without trying it on, so maybe I'll keep my eyes pealed in the shops.

What do you think of this dress? Is it graduation-worthy?

6 comments :

  1. I saw this dress in store and it's gorgeous. I totally think it's perfect for graduation!

    Tsui Chung
    @ fashionganache.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm definitely going to have to buy it now aren't I haha?! Even if its not for graduation, it's too pretty! xo

      Delete
  2. I think this dress would be perfect for graduation! I also thought I should tell you that I've added the link to the spiked collared blouse I was wearing in my latest post as you asked for it :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :D I'm definitely going to order one! Your outfit was lovely! :)) I'm very tempted to buy it even if I don't end up wearing it to graduation :)) Thank you!

      Terri xo

      Delete
  3. This dress is so beautiful, I saw it in store yesterday! The only annoying thing about it is that it comes up too long on me :( If only I had super model legs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oww I really want to see it in store to try it on :( I darent order it and risk it not looking right. That's a fear of mine, it turned out to be too long and sitting around my ankles!

      Terri xo

      Delete