Tuesday 1 January 2013

Andrew Collinge Purity Shampoo & Conditioner


I'm getting quite bad at this whole not remembering the price of things or where I've got samples from, but I guess thats what you get when you leave things so long before blogging. I do know that I picked this up in my local Discount UK store a few weeks ago and it was an absolute bargain. I think for both the shampoo and conditioner it was well under £3. My Mum loves Andrew Collinge shampoo so really she bought it for herself, but I thought I may as well give it a try too. I tend to use a colour shampoo 90% of the time because obviously I dye my hair, and because I was previously bleach blonde I find that colour takes so long to take to my hair. The blonde always seems to cancel it out and make it fade incredibly quick, although I think I've just about got rid of it all. 

his colour therapy shampoo and conditioner is packed with Blue Lotus Root and vitamins which apparently help to lock in colour and keep it looking fresh. It's also really good that it offers UV protection too, which makes me think it would be a really good thing to take on holiday in the summer. Both the shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel amazingly clean and I could actually see that the colour looked a lot bolder. They both actually had a hint of apple to them too, which was really weird seeing as nothing about them both included anything to do with apples... but still my hair smelt so nice.

I've been using both of these for about a week now and overall I'm really impressed. The colour of my hair seems to have almost increased and it has definitely stayed a lot darker than usual. At the price I paid for them both I'll definitely be making this a regular thing.

No comments :

Post a Comment