Saturday 2 February 2013

Covent Garden Sanctuary Spa 30 Day Thermal Transformation
























I actually can't remember where I got this sample from to be honest, which probably shows how long I've had it for. I'm really bad at receiving my samples then putting them away and forgetting about them until I do my little weekly rummage. I've heard good things about Sanctuary Spa products and was in need of a good mask for a little pampering night, and after looking through my boxes I decided to give this a go.

You receive a Serum and a Clay Mask in the cute little set, in-which you apply the Serum before the mask. The actual full sized set of these products retails at about £28.00, and you can buy it from bigger Boots stores and obviously online - check it out here. I'd say that was definitely slightly out of my price range but it made me even more excited to try something new. The two step treatment is supposed to plump up and repair your skin by filling it with peptide and hyaluronic acid, while also giving a tauter appearance to your skin.

The treatment is really simple to do - you apply the Serum then apply the Clay Mask and leave for around 12-15 minutes, depending on how comfortable it feels on your skin. Now for the bizarre bit... obviously its called Thermal Transformation, but it was so weird when the mask started to heat up as I applied it onto my skin. I didn't really know how to take it to be honest - it just felt so weird while it was warming on my face. After the initial shock it actually felt so nice and was really relaxing which is always a plus, and it actually felt like I was having a professional treatment at a Spa.

I left the mask on for around 15 minutes and just washed it off with warmish water. With it being clay it was quite thick and took a while to remove as I did use the whole sachet on my face and neck. My skin felt amazing after I'd removed the mask and it actually felt tighter and plumper. I don't think it has ever felt that soft either, so the effects were definitely visible after just one use.

Overall I'd definitely rate this little beauty a 10! I was so impressed and I wish I would have used the samples sparingly so I could have got a few more uses from the sachets. While £28.00 is a bit more than I would usually pay for something like this, I think it could definitely be a nice little treat for me some time soon.

Have you tried 30 Day Thermal Transformation before? What are your thoughts?

4 comments :

  1. I got this from Latest in Beauty, I was a bit apprehensive to use as I thought I might be too young but I may give it a whirl tmra :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think thats probably where I got mine from too haha, I really should start keeping track! I was the same lovely but honestly its worth a go, it makes your skin feel amazing! It is so relaxing while it was on too, felt like I was in an actual spa!

      Terri xo

      Delete
  2. I obtained this produce from the Anti Ageing/Skincare Show at Olympia recently. After rinsing off the mask and moisturising my face I noticed some tingling. After an hour or so my face felt slightly sore - rather like sunburn. The following day parts of my face were red and more inflamed and I had to apply cold flannels. After the soreness subsided (around 3 days) I had red, rough patches and after another two days these have started to peel. Needless to say I have binned the rest of the product. I presumed it acted rather like an chemical peel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really?! I don't blame you for getting rid of the rest of the product, thats awful! Did you write to them or anything at all? I guess it reacts differently with the type of skin you have.

      Terri xo

      Delete