Friday 5 April 2013

BeTrousse 'Glitz and Glamour' Beauty Box



























Back in February I received an email from the lovely Christelle at BeTrousse to see if I would be interested in sampling one of their beauty boxes. When the box arrived I was so impressed and I absolutely loved it! (You can read my thoughts here.) A few days ago I received a mystery parcel through the post, and to my surprise it was another of their boxes! This time I received their latest 'Glitz and Glamour' box and I was so happy to have the chance to try out some more products.

Yet again I received five full sized samples ranging from moisturisers to a lip gloss. Yet again BeTrousse have amazed me with their amazing creativity with this box, not to mention the fact that all the products are full sized. That's definitely my favourite bit! The box is on sale for £10.00 instead of the combined price of £70.00, which is a massive 86% saving. I always have amazing service with this company and every time I receive another box, I seem to be even more impressed than before.

In this box I received:
Benta Berry Facial Cleanser
Make Believe Beauty Shimmer Lip Gloss
Fair Naturally Mango & Safflower Body Moisturiser
Tulecos Tonifying Oil
Jason Normalising Shampoo

As I've already said, I cannot say anything but good things about BeTrousse and I'm so thankful that they have chosen to send me another box to try. I will be doing reviews of all these products as I use them, so keep your eyes pealed bloggers.

What products catch your eye?

You can find out about BeTrousse and their products on their Facebook page here.

No comments :

Post a Comment