Wednesday 13 November 2013

BeTrousse 'Absolutely Fabulous' Beauty Box






































































































































BeTrousse boxes are starting to become my absolute favourite samples to receive - every time I receive a box I fall in love all over again! I have always loved their packages and yet again this one has not left me disappointed. Their recently released 'Absolutely Fabulous' box is filled with goodies to pamper yourself with as were getting close to Christmas. The products themselves total up to a huge £119.00, so getting all this for only £19.00 is truly amazing in my eyes. The even bigger bonus is that all of BeTrousse's products are full sized! What more could you ask for?
In the 'Absolutely Fabulous' box I received:

Duck Island Sensuous Shampoo
Organic Surge Pure & Clean Facial Wash
Spa Find Sculpting Silhouette Inchwraping Firming Gel 
Leor Facial Exfoliate Creme
Helenere Hedelweiss 24hr Cream
Helenere Hedelweiss Intensive Serum

I can't wait to try out all of these products although my Mum has her eye on the Spa Find Firming Gel, so I may have to lose that one to her. I'll be doing lots of reviews after I've tried each of them so keep your eyes pealed! Which product do you most like the look of?

You can find out more about their boxes and products over on their Facebook page.

No comments :

Post a Comment