Monday 18 August 2014

My SpyLoveBuy Picks - Cut Out Shoes

1. £14.95 / 2. £24.95 / 3. £6.24 / 4. £14.95

I stumbled across this website after a huge shoe search one night, and it has quickly before a big obsession of mine. Like any girl I LOVE shoes! This Summer I seem to have gone overboard on the shoe front, and I think anything with cut out detail has drawn me straight in.

Cut out boots were huge last Winter and I love that the trend has moved into sandals for the Summer. They're so wearable and can easily be switched from casual to a more formal look - the ultimate shoe combo in my eyes. SpyLoveBuy has amazingly affordable prices and delivery is totally free on orders over £15.. you heard that right! But don't worry because standard 2-3 day delivery is £1.99! I'm on the look out for some cute ankle boots in the next few weeks, so this is definitely going to be my first stop with prices like these. You can check out the amazing range of shoes they have to offer here.

Which ones are your favourites? Have you ordered from here before?

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Follow me on Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment