Friday 17 February 2012

A few purchases this week

So these are a few things I've bought this week. I'm trying to be good with money at the minute because I've got a holiday to pay off, but I find I can't help myself sometimes. I went to Westfield in Derby on Monday and didn't buy a thing, but I caved in when I went to Meadowhall yesterday.


Pastels are really big at the minute and I found that Miss Selfridge do a really good mixture of things, from nice going-out dresses to little cute tops and shirts. I'd seen this shirt a few days ago when I went to Derby, so I decided to get it. The picture isn't very good, but its a kind of peachy-pink colour with neon pink piping and buttons. Its so cute! I tried it on with blue jeans and I can't wait to wear it.
Shirt - £30 (Miss Selfridge)


I'm quite liking scarfs at the minute! They're really good accessories to jazz up an outfit, and plus with the weather recently its definitely a necessity. This one has a feather print on it with a few birds and it goes with pretty much everything. Its really long, which is how I've been wearing it, and I guess you can always wrap it around the handle of your bag when you're not using it!
Scarf - £18 (Topshop)

No comments :

Post a Comment