Wednesday 15 February 2012

So, this is a little bit about

the person who is going to be writing this... me :)

* My name's Terri and I'm 20.
* I'm from Chesterfield (if you don't know where that is, its near Sheffield)
* I'm a few months away from finishing a three year Journalism degree at Sheffield Hallam University.
* I love fashion and clothes. I've had to buy a bigger wardrobe to fit everything in.

* My weakness is shoes and bags. Or nail varnish. Or make up. Or clothes.
* I spend ridiculous amounts of money on magazines. I dread to think how much.
* I love to travel and I love cities and different countries. I just hate flying, and I get sick on boats...

* My hair won't grow because of the silly amounts of bleach I've smothered on it. So, I'm now red!
* My favourite designer (obsession) is Vivienne Westwood. I'm slowly building up a little collection of things. 
* I bite my nails really bad, but I have no idea why. I've finally begun to grow them but I can't help nibbling. H E L P !

No comments :

Post a Comment