Wednesday 7 March 2012

Review: Tesco Nail Varnish

I did a post the other day about thing I had bought, these two Tesco nail varnishes being some of them.
I'd heard good things about their nail varnish, so I decided to try them out, and I was pleasantly surprised!
These two small bottles are 99p each and come in a huge range of colours, from light pastel to dark metallics, I and they are actually really good.
I applied a layer of my Barry M basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener first, (which I highly recommend!) then it took about two coats of the Tesco colours to get a full coverage. It was so shiny and perfect too. To finish, I topped them off with another layer of the Barry M nail varnish I mentioned previously. 
This is the end product (I apologise for my horrible nails at the moment.)
Overall the varnish came out really shiny and the colours are so nice to say I paid 99p. I'm definitely going to buy more and build up a little collection.

No comments :

Post a Comment