Tuesday 24 April 2012

American Apparel at Republic!

I received an email this morning from Republic, announcing that they are now selling American Apparel items! As imagined, I was very very excited, as I'm thinking of buying a pair of Disco Pants myself, and they have them on the website!

They obviously don't have the full range of items, but a few staple t-shirts, vests, hoodies and leggings are all on there, as well as some super cute knee high socks.
You can see the range here.

According to the website, they are also selling them in Republic stores, as I searched for the Disco Pants and my largest local store (Meadowhall) popped up. Seeing as there isn't really an American Apparel store near me, this is quite exciting news.

(Images are taken from the Republic website)

I love this jumper too, the colour is bang on with the current pastel trends, and could definitely be worn with the Disco Pants too. I'm going to pop to Meadowhall tomorrow to see if they actually stock this yet. Otherwise Republic will be getting a hefty order tomorrow!

1 comment :

  1. Ooooh this is exciting! No more trips to London for AA! x

    ReplyDelete