Monday 23 April 2012

A few of my photographs

I've always had a bit of a love for photography, and about four-five years ago my parents bought me my first digital SLR, a Nikon D40. It is still my absolute favourite thing ever, and I still use it loads when I get the chance.

I've done lots of photography and also at college and university, and I have just applied for a photography job for when I leave university (hopefully!) I also have three or four film cameras that I use, but I haven't got round to developing the films yet. When I do, they will no doubt make an appearance on here too.

I decided to put a few of my recent images on here for you to see. They're mainly of a trip to London a few weeks ago. I may throw in some more in other posts, but yeah, feedback would be lovely.

(You can click on them for the full sized images)




No comments :

Post a Comment