Friday 27 April 2012

Glossy Box April 2012: The Natural Box



I've been really excited for my first ever Glossy Box to get here ever, and the postman bought it for me this morning. I've read a lot about these boxes and how good they are. I couldn't wait to get it open after hearing all the hype about it and the products, and I was really hoping I wasn't going to be disappointed.


I think they have a super cute appearance and the packaging is lovely. This month's box is full of natural products, so obviously the box and the packaging all biodegradable (which is always good!) I like the idea of having a themed box and the idea of natural products is something I'm always interested in trying.



In this box (April 2012) I got:
Caudalie Vinosourse SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum, Inika Organic Eyeliner, Ayuuri Natural Body Wash, Figs & Rouge Lip Balm and Kai Perfume Oil. (£12.50)



They're all packaged so nicely and it really makes you feel quite special when a little box like this comes for you. I've never used any of the products before so I'm quite excited to start, and they all sound really good too. To be honest, I was excited a lot from the boxes and this one doesn't blow me away. I know you can't judge something by trying it once, so obviously I'll conceal my opinions for a few more months until I have had a few more boxes. I think from appearance, the product I was drawn to first was the Figs & Rouge lip balm. The packing is so cute and I have a bit of an obsession with lip balms, so that will definitely be out of the packet soon.

I shall be reviewing the products from my first box over the next month and hopefully I won't be disappointed.

No comments :

Post a Comment