Saturday 28 April 2012

Today's Nails



These are my nails today. I tend not to wear dark colours on my nails, and seeing as summer's coming I've been concentrating on pastel colours, but I'd never used this before.It's Models Own 'Deep Purple'. I got it in a Models Own goodie bag at Clothes Show Live last year, and I've only just decided to try it out.

I'm a big fan of Models Own, like everyone else, and I have to say this colour is one of my favourites. It looks quite dull when you first paint it on, but it becomes so shiny and metallic when it dries. It took about two coats for the best coverage and it dried really quick, which is always good.

These polishes are about £5 each I think, and you can get them from Boots. There's a link to their website here where you can see their full range! I'd urge everyone to try them at least once.

No comments :

Post a Comment