Monday 16 April 2012

Review: Scent Refillable Atomizer


So, I've been looking for something small and compact to store my perfume in - so I don't have to carry the whole perfume bottle around. I cannot count the number of times I've nearly smashed my perfume bottles in my bag because I've thrown it down and forgotten. Well, in a mad rush round Home Bargains today, I found this...
It's a mini refillable scent atomizer!

It's so cute and small, just what I was looking for, and at 99p it was an absolute bargain! I know you can get other products similar to this, but to be honest I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that was going to get battered around in my bag. Whether this little bargain will be any good or not, I shall let you know!

My Marc Jacobs 'Oh Lola' will be going in this straight away, as I have the massive bottle and obviously, I can't really carry that around.

No comments :

Post a Comment