Tuesday 29 May 2012

Glossy Box May 2012: The Birthday Box


I've been slacking with my blogging recently, so I've only just got round to writing about this months Glossy Box. This month is the anniversary 'Happy Birthday' box, as Glossy Box has been around now for a year. This made me excited, as I wondered what birthday treats would be included in the box this month. I loved the pink box and the cute pink packaging, which was covered in compact mirrors and makeup pallets. Really cute!

Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel, Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum & Si Lolita, Apivita Express Beauty Masks, Osmo Hair Treatment and Eldora False Eyelashes (£10.50 plus p+p)

As well as all these goodies, there was also a cute compact Glossy Box mirror included too, as well as a pink Happy Birthday balloon. These were really nice touches to go with the other treats and even though this is only my second box, it is definitely my favourite. I can't wait to try out the samples, and I definitely intend to wear the eyelashes on my 21st birthday night out.

No comments :

Post a Comment