Friday 4 May 2012

Review: Sasy n Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Creme



I received this little sample with my April Latest in Beauty box. I'd been looking for a good hand and nail cream, because I have a (big) habit of biting my nails. I've been painting them recently, which has stopped me and my nails have grown lovely, its just the problem of sore skin around them. Anyway, so I have been looking for a nice cream and I was quite happy when I saw I could choose this for my box.


Sasy and Savy Rose Lavender Hand N Nail Repair Creme. (£1.50)

The cream smells amazing! It is 'Rose and Lavender', and really is so nice. You only need a tiny bit and it just about does every finger on one hand. I've just been putting it on my nails and the sore areas around them, and it really soothes them. It isn't greasy or heavy like most hand creams, and it rubs in very easily so you can't even tell its on your hands.

I've been using it for about two weeks now and I can honestly say I wouldn't leave home without it. I carry it in my bag and apply it a few times a day, and it has really helped my hands and my nails too. I'm going to look into buying a full sized tube of this to use, even though I really like this mini because its so easy to carry around.

I will post some pictures of my hands before and after using it to show you how good it has worked.

No comments :

Post a Comment