Thursday 10 May 2012

Today's Buys


I had a little trip to Meadowhall today to try and find myself an outfit for my birthday. Obviously, I couldn't find a thing I liked, so I decided to spend my money elsewhere. My friend had never EVER been in Tk Maxx, so I had to take her for her first look seeing as I'd never been in the new one in Meadowhall. I can never be bothered to look through the clothes, but I always love to have a rummage through the shoes and bags.

My friend decided she wanted some new sunglasses, so while she was having a browse I came across these beauties! Karl Lagerfeld sunglasses! They're absolute beauties, the an axe down each arm, and a signature at the top of one of the lenses. The price tag said £115, and I was gutted, until I saw £24.99...Hello bargain!

I don't usually go for big sunglasses as my head is absolutely tiny, but I really love these. I just need the sun to come out now so I can start wearing them.

The huge ring is from Primark, and was £2.50 I think. I've got a real thing for rings at the minute and as soon as I saw this I had to have it. Primark rings are always sure to leave a horrible green ring round my finger, so my top tip is to apply some clear nail polish around the inside of the ring. Then obviously top it up as you need to, this usually happens if you wear it a lot.

No comments :

Post a Comment