Saturday 9 June 2012

Glamour - July Issue and Benefit Freebies!


As most of you know, the July issue of Glamour is offering out miniature versions of three of Benefit's best selling products: BADgal Lash, The POREfessional and That Gal. I've been in two minds about buying some of Benefit's products for a long time now, so what better way to decide than to use these freebies as little testers. All three products are best sellers of Benefit, so obviously myself and every other makeup lover jumped at this opportunity.

I only managed to get two of the three products, as I cannot seem to find That Gal anywhere, but I am definitely going to keep my eyes pealed and snap it up. I'm excited to try out the two I have at the minute, which I have been researching for a few weeks in order to purchase. The POREfessional is a balm that can be used to minimise the appearance of pores, which initially I think is such a good idea! You can use it under your makeup to keep it in place, like a primer, or apply it over makeup as more of a concealer-type product. The BADgal lash mascara is said to make your lashes look full and to also add volume, which everyone loves. It says two coats of the 'super black' mascara is enough to make your lashes look bigger and thicker. I must also mention that both the products I am going to be trying are over £16 for the full sized product, so getting a small handbag-sized product for £2 is a definite bonus!

I cannot wait to try out these products and see what all the fuss is about, as absolutely everyone seems to be in love with Benefit... and I'm sort of hoping I will be too! 

No comments :

Post a Comment