Saturday 30 June 2012

Little Trip To Liverpool

From Tuesday to Friday of this week I have spent my days and nights in the lovely city of Liverpool. I had never been before, and seeing as it was my 21st a few weeks ago, me and my cousin decided to book a little city break. We got the train tickets really cheap (thank you rail card) and were also lucky enough to book our room at a Travelodge a few months in advance. This means you get a room for £19 a night, which you can't really grumble at too much.

Liverpool as a city is lovely, and Liverpool One might actually be my favourite place on earth, but I do have something to grumble about... the night life. Now I know I can't really expect Wednesday nights to be amazing, but I was expecting more than about 100 people scattered across three or four bars. This was my only downside, and I would definitely love to go back. Here are a few of my Instagram photographs, as I haven't even uploaded them from my Nikon yet. Enjoy x

No comments :

Post a Comment