Monday 4 June 2012

My 21st Birthday

Was really one of the best days ever! I absolutely love birthdays, so it's definitely a bonus when its my own. I was made to get up super early because my boyfriend was at work, so I got to open my presents dead early. My dad had decorated the whole outside of the house, as well as my car, which was super cute!




I got some of the nicest and cutest presents, not to mention enough money that I have no idea what to do with. These are one of my favourites... Jason Wu recently collaborated with Melissa and designed these amazing shoes. If anyone has seen the Melissa and Vivienne Westwood ones, they're literally the same jelly-like shoe with the tiny peep toe, but just with the obvious Jason Wu owl instead. Honestly, the most comfy shoes I have ever owned. I wear my Vivienne Westwood ones all the time, so now I have another pair to switch too! The colour is gorgeous too, the range is definitely worth looking at as they've got some lovely colours to choose from.


This is about the only photograph I have of the girls and myself sober on my birthday night out. Literally one of the best nights out I've had in Chesterfield, which is actually a big deal, seeing as Chesterfield really doesn't have anything good going for it... It feels so weird to say I'm 21 now, I sound so old!

No comments :

Post a Comment