Thursday 5 July 2012

My Dream Foundation.

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation (£24)

You heard it right, I have FINALLY found my dream foundation, and its only took six months and about £60 worth of drug store products. If any of you read my post a few weeks ago, you will be aware that I've been having a nightmare and a bit of a war trying to find a decent foundation that I'd happily wear and not complain about. I have used MAC foundation before when my skin was a lot paler, but I really did not like the effect it had. I couldn't work with the product and I didn't like the after effect when the foundation was on my skin, so I gave up and went in search of something else. After a browse for a lipstick, I caved and asked to be matched again... you have to give something a second chance right? Well, I'm so glad I did.

Now I'm darker I feel like the foundation blends a lot better into my skin, weird I know, and in general just looks so much better. I was matched up to NW30, which is quite a step up from my first NC15. I was looking for something that wasn't going to be too matt, but would still have really good coverage. I'm really prone to breakouts at the minute, and before MAC foundation made my skin worse, so I'm hoping that this won't happen again. 
I've been using it for a few days now and I am honestly so happy I gave MAC a second chance. I swear by everything of theirs, so I think I was just being too harsh.


I will probably end up writing a bit more about how I get on with this foundation in a few weeks, and after a good use of it. But I'd honestly recommend this foundation to anyone who is looking for a really good coverage.  

No comments :

Post a Comment