Sunday 8 July 2012

Instagram

Sad to be leaving Liverpool/Off to work I go/Liverpool Albert Docks/The Stone Roses/Sunny Heaton Park/When in Manchester/Amazing American food/Graduating with a 2:1 :)/Before&after Egypt/Three Marcs now/Showing off MAC/Amazing Poptart breakfast.

This week hasn't really been very interesting for me to be honest. I finally got my boyfriend back from his boys holiday in Zante (enter soppy comment here) so I've been spending lots of time with him again, when I haven't been working. Matalan seem to be giving me 4 times the hours I used to get a few weeks ago, so I'm super happy to actually have something to do with my days now uni is done - and extra money, woo! I've also started to look for full time and graduate jobs, which is REALLY scary actually. I'm used to my little weekend job, which has now turned into 22 hours a week... having an actual full time job will be so weird. 

Me and the boyfriend have also been looking at holidays for next year. Yeah I know, it might be a tad early, but I don't think there will be any chance of England having any sun this year... so we are going to make up for it and have two weeks in Cuba next summer. Has anyone been to Cuba before? Any tips for me?  

No comments :

Post a Comment