Tuesday 28 August 2012

ASOS Magazine - October 2012


This is just a little post to tell you about the brilliant free magazine ASOS sent me today. I've been sent their monthly magazine a few times in the past, and every time I've found that  its been my easy reading for weeks. When I buy magazines I tend to flick through them a few times, read a few articles, then end up throwing them away... but the ASOS magazine always seems to be the thing I can read over and over.

This magazine is the perfect mix of fashion, style tips and articles about my favourite thing - fashion. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love reading celebrity gossip as much as the next person, but sometimes I just need my pure fashion fix. Well this is definitely that, it literally has everything you need to know and read for the upcoming Autumn season. I love reading about what kinds of additions will be coming to ASOS and I also really like advise on how to wear certain items - I think that's one of the main reasons why I love reading this.

Not to mention the lovely people at ASOS included a cheeky Galaxy bar, which went down very well, thank you! If you sign up to ASOS you'll definitely receive this magazine at least one every few months. This is definitely going to be my plane reading on Sunday when I jet off to Lanzarote.

7 comments :

  1. i love the free asos magazine! <3
    Thanks for following! i followed back :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I want to read it now but I need some plane reading haha. Aw thanks lovely :))

      Terri xo

      Delete
  2. oh I hope you spent a great time reading:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to save it for travelling to Lanzarote on Sunday, so I have some plane reading :D

      Terri xo

      Delete
  3. i read through this today, one of their better issues for sure, not to mention the galaxy bar went down really well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know it was such a lovely treat :P I can't believe the quality of the magazine to say its free... such a good little read!

      Terri xo

      Delete
  4. Aw thank you lovely :)) I've given you a follow too!

    Terri xo

    ReplyDelete