Saturday 11 August 2012

Daily Want #4

Foil Cross Tunic - Topshop (£20.00)

I have a little obsession with dresses and tunics at the minute... probably because I'm actually quite a nice colour at the minute. I'm always wanting to show my legs off, and at one time dresses really weren't my thing. I've gone from one to fifteen in a matter of months (blame holidays) but you can never have too many, right? I saw this in my local Topshop the other day and I loved it, I'm kind of kicking myself now for not buying it. I really think I need to start embracing the cross trend before it fades, so I figured this would be perfect. Its really slouchy t-shirt material so it would be perfect as a super comfy day outfit... I may have to nip back tomorrow and purchase this before all the size six's disappear. 

No comments :

Post a Comment