Thursday 9 August 2012

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets


Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets - (£2.99) 

I first saw these little beauties in a magazine when Kleenex first launched their skin care range, and I was really sceptical about it. To me Kleenex is known for tissues... and that's it, so I was sort of like, how can they launch a skin care range? After seeing these everywhere I decided to give in like I always do and try something of theirs out. I went for the shine absorbing sheets, which are said to remove oil from your skin and keep you looking less shiny. I thought these would be brilliant for when I go away in a few weeks instead of having to reapply my foundation and powder to keep the shine away. There is nothing worse than being caked in loads of foundation on holiday when the heat is too much.

In Egypt I decided to go down the tinted moisturiser route instead of a foundation, so hopefully these sheets will help to combat shiny patches. Plus they'll be a godsend for those times round the pool when you want to freshen up your skin. The purple side of the sheet is a sort of thick, waxy material that I'm guessing soaks up shine and grease quite easily, while the other side is just like a soft tissue texture. I'll be sure to try thsese out at the next opportunity, so watch this space for updates.

No comments :

Post a Comment