Tuesday 14 August 2012

Daily Want #5


Topshop Sleeveless Peplum Top - (£18.00)


I've been uming and awing about the Peplum style for quite a while now, as I never really thought it would suit me and my body shape. I saw this little Topshop number last week in store and I was instantly drawn to it, which is unusual for me. I didn't know if it was the colour, as at the minute I'm loving the grey marl look, or the style... but I was still a bit unsure. Anyway, I didn't end up buying it and now I'm really kicking myself. I think I've caved in to the Peplum trend after seeing this top to be honest, its a jersey sort of material so it would be perfect to wear in the day as well as dress it up at night. I thought this colour would go perfect with my favourite jeans too - I'm going to definitely have to invest in this now.

What do you think about the Peplum style? Do you love it?

No comments :

Post a Comment