Tuesday 21 August 2012

Glossy Box Lipstick Review


Glossy Box Lipstick - Glossy Pink

This was one of the little Glossy Box beauties that was included in the August 'International Superstars' box. I'm a huge lover of lipsticks so getting one in pink was a massive bonus, I couldn't wait to try it out. I really like the black tube with the little Glossy Box emblem on the top, it makes it look really stylish and quite sophisticated - if that's the right word? First impressions are really important for me and I do like a lipstick that has nice packaging.

Glossy Box says that it's a 'Professional beauty lipstick for soft and glamorous lips with a luminous, long-lasting colour.' Well, I could not agree more with this statement. The lipstick feels amazing as soon as you put it on, and it doesn't dry and have a huge loss of colour like some I have tried. It holds moisture really well and this makes your lips feel soft and moisturised. I've worn this lipstick a few times throughout the day and I find I only have to touch it up if the shine fades - which again was nearly half way through the day. The colour is lovely, not too dark or light, just the perfect pinky colour that seems to go with everything. I'm so happy this was included in the August Glossy Box, as it retails at £9.50 and to be honest I don't think I would actually buy it if I had the choice. Much better as a nice little freebie!

Did you get the lipstick in your Glossy Box? What do you think of it?

4 comments :

  1. I like this lippie too! the shade is lovely and although the lipstick I got was a bi scratched and dented, the product itself was a real turnaround from my disapointing glossybox's brush I got a couple boxes before.

    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I was a bit disappointed with the brush but loved the mirror I got in one of my very first boxes, it's so handy!

      Terri xo

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty shade, bet it looks lovely on, looks like its a lovely lipstick xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is :) its closely becoming one of my favourites at the minute!

    Terri xo

    ReplyDelete