Tuesday 15 January 2013

Instagram/Update

Snowy garden/ Nights with my bestest/ Pluto / Healthy eating kick/ Power cut/Gorgeous journal/ Reading material/ Mickey Mouse Pjs/ Down time

I haven't done an Instagram update in a while, I've decided to make it a regular thing. I know its only Tuesday but I thought I'd show you all a bit of my life from the past two or three weeks. I've been working loads since Christmas and I'm only just starting to have time to myself. As you can see, where I live has been hit by the snow! I hate it for driving and just the cold in general, but I have to admit its so pretty. I've got so many exciting things to plan too, which I've finally started thinking about. I'm going to make sure this year is the best!

What have you been up to this week? Anything exciting?

No comments :

Post a Comment