Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Favourite Sale Buy - LOVE Dress

Love Dress - £19.00 (Topshop)

I picked this dress up at the beginning of January in the sales, but I've literally only just remembered about it after wearing it the other night. I've been a massive fan of Love for a while now, ever since my first purchase last year for my birthday night out. I actually bought this exact dress but in a green/blue colour but unfortunately the colour ran when I washed it. I haven't worn it since because I'm paranoid the colour difference is really noticeable, and I was gutted because its one of the comfiest dresses ever.

When I saw this little beauty in the Topshop sale I had to have it! I do sometimes struggle with the sizing because they only do a S/M M/L kinda thing, but with my other dress I tightened it at the waist with a belt and it was perfect. I do find the wrap dresses are a little big on the top half, so I usually put a black vest or strapless cropped top (I can't remember the exact name of them.) Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of me wearing it yet, as I was in far too much of a rush to take an outfit picture (bad blogger) but there's no doubt I'll be wearing it again soon.

Love have some gorgeous things on their website at the minute, I literally have to stop myself from buying every time I go on for a browse. I have an amazing backless dress that I still haven't worn yet from the last summer sale - maybe this should make an appearance soon when its a little warmer?

Are you a fan of Love? What is your favourite buy?

4 comments :

  1. That's so pretty, I will definitely check out their website :-) xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) They have some amazing dresses and if you have Unidays, you can get 15% off at the minute :)

      Terri xo

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely :) I've nominated you for my Liebster Award!

    Check it out :)

    Emilie
    http://emiliethehackett.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :D I'll check it out now!

      Terri xo

      Delete