Monday 25 February 2013

A Mini Catch-up // Instagram Update























































Salems Lot / My Journal / A Good Cuppa / Foot Tattoo / Healthy Breakfast / Cousins / Hogwarts! / Butterbeer / Packed for London /Valentines Day / X-Factor Tour / Yummy Graze Box / Me and Frazer in Sheffield / Beautiful Badie / BeTrousse Beauty Box

I haven't done one of these Instagram posts in a while guys, so I have quite a lot to show you all. Its been a good few weeks and quite a lot has happened in the past few weeks, its been a busy one. I went to see Rita Ora in Sheffield, which was absolutely amazing - she's gorgeous and my favourite! I also got taken to see the X-Factor tour by my boyfriend's mum, which was so fun! All the acts were really good and it was such a laugh. Me and my boyfriend headed down to London for Valentines day and stayed in a gorgeous boutique hotel, then visited The Warner Bros Studio Tour. This was by far my favourite thing, even though I never considered myself a huge Harry Potter fan it was absolutely amazing!

Apart from that I've pretty much been working, and my new found hobby - exercising! I have never exercised much in my life but I decided to take up Zumba, and it has made such a difference to me. I'm eating healthy too and at the moment I feel amazing. I also got my big foot tattoo re-coloured, ouch! The artist Danni is absolutely amazing, you can check out her work here. Apart from that, I've had lots of cuddles with two beautiful bald cats! My best friend was two Sphynx cats and I absolutely adore them, as you can see in the bottom row of my photos.

You can follow me on Instagram - @terribacon_

No comments :

Post a Comment