Thursday 21 February 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask - BeTrousse Sample

























Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask - RRP £1.49

A few weeks ago I was contacted by BeTrousse to see if I would be interested in trying one of their amazing beauty boxes. Obviously I said yes, and this was one of the many full sized products that I received. (You can see my full post on the box here.) I love a good face mask and I hadn't ever used this one before, so I was quite excited to try it. 

The product I received was the Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask, and initially I did think it was a normal clay-based face mask... how wrong was I. I was a little scared when I opened the packet and pulled out this huge scary face-shaped piece of cloth. I decided to persist anyway, but it was very weird laying with it on my face. It said to apply the mask and then leave it for 5-15 minutes, obviously depending on how it felt on your skin. I have to say it felt like my skin was so tight while I had the mask on... I know I keep saying it but it was such a bizarre feeling. I felt a little smothered as it got closer to 15 minutes, but I was persistent and it actually got a lot better.

After I removed the mask I was so surprised, as my skin felt amazing! It was super soft and even looked really tight and glowing. I'm so glad I received this product and I would definitely re-buy this again. It retails at around £1.49 for one of the masks, which I think is actually a really good price. I'm going to find more and stock up!

Have you tried Montagne Jeunesse masks before? What are your opinions?

3 comments :

  1. This looks totally bizarre and I would have been a bit scared too! It sounds great though! I've used their masks before, just not anything like this, and my skin always feels lovely afterwards :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've tried their masks in the past too, which is probably why I thought this one was just the same. I was actually so impressed with it after though and would definitely buy again :)

      Terri xo

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you for the lovely comment :) Glad you liked the post.

    Terri xo

    ReplyDelete