Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wish List #1


Why is it that when I have money, I never see anything I like... but when I have money and need to save, there's so much I want to buy. Its killing me! I have a holiday to pay for at the end of March and I thought I'd get an early start on saving, but its proving so difficult. In January my wages lasted me so long because there wasn't anything I wanted... but now I'm finding loads.

I've been longing for one of these dresses for so long, but every time I try one on I put myself off and end up walking out empty handed. I think they're such a wardrobe staple, just for the fact that they can be worn casual or dresses up for a night out. I really do think I need one now - the Aztec one is gorgeous but of course Topshop do not have my size online... story of my life!

The Pony Brown journal and the MAC lipsticks are things that I'd really like at the minute. The journal is actually the cutest thing ever and I really think I need it in my life. I've been looking at it for a while but the only thing that puts me off is the price. I guess the fact its from Korea kind of does too, but this journal has been on my eBay watch list for about a month. I'm probably the only blogger who doesn't own a MAC lipstick, so I think its time I sort my life out and invest. I love 'Please Me' and I definitely think its the one I'm going to buy, but the Viva Glam Nicki colour is gorgeous too.

No comments :

Post a Comment