Thursday 20 June 2013

My 22nd Birthday, better late than never!


Dress - Miss Selfridge

So my 22nd birthday was literally three weeks ago, and since I've dropped off the blogging network it seems like I have a lot to blog about. This is just a little post to mainly show what I wore out for my birthday and a few of the best snaps from the night. The day before my best friend surprised me with an amazing Spa morning at the Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest. I'd never been before and it was so amazing to literally relax in steam rooms, outdoor pools and jacuzzi's all morning before having a big night out.

I was feeling majorly old from turning 22 but you can always count on friends to cheer you up. The song '22' by Taylor Swift was a very fitting theme tune for that night, which the girls persisted to request in EVERY single place we went. Somehow, I felt less old dancing around to Taylor Swift...

2 comments :

  1. That Spa surprise sounds wonderful! Happy birthday for 3 weeks back :p
    Hope you had a great day, sounds like you had!
    Gorgeous dress too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wish I would have taken a few photos while I was there but obviously I couldn't take my camera in :( I'd definitely do a spa morning again though! Thank you so much :D better late than never haha!

      Terri xo

      Delete