Thursday 4 July 2013

BeTrousse Beauty Box 2 - Product Reviews

























Fair Naturally Mango & Safflower Moisturiser - £3.99 (*)
Jason Normalising Shampoo - £7.29 (*)
Make Believe Beauty Shimmer Lip Gloss - £10.00 (*)

It has literally taken me SO long to get back into blogging with everything that I've had going on, but I'm back and ready to show you guys everything I've been up to! I literally received this BeTrousse box in April, and have just got round to writing a review of some of the products, so I apologise massively.

These are the only three products that I've had chance to try properly, and all in all I was really impressed. This is my second box and I'm just as impressed with the amazing full sized products, its literally one of my favourite every beauty boxes. I'll start by saying that the Fair Naturally Mango & Safflower Moisturiser is THE best smelling thing ever! I love the smell of Mango so this was a winner straight away, not to mention it actually leaves your skin feeling so soft. I used it while I was on holiday and was so impressed, thank god I've got a bit left to carry on using.

I was really impressed with the Jason Normalising Shampoo too. I don't usually try a huge amount of hair products, as I kind of know what works for me. I decided to brave this shampoo for a few tries and really loved it. I found that if I used too much it did make my hair feel really stiff, so just be wary on the amount you do use. When I finally got the proportions right, my hair was so shiny after and I actually got compliments from people asking if I had dyed my hair... which is always a bonus is my books!

The third product I tried out from the box was the Make Believe Beauty Shimmer Lip Gloss. I'm not a massive fan of lip gloss and I only tend to wear it on the odd occasion. This gloss was a really lovely pale pinky peach colour with a little bit of sparkle, which I have to admit I wasn't really fond of. It felt quite sticky when I applied it at first, but that soon faded and I liked it. I'm going to keep it in my bag and keep trying it, I just wish it wasn't so glittery.

Yet again BeTrousse has exceeded my expectations and I am so impressed! I actually love their boxes and I'm definitely going to catch up on the rest of the products and try them out, so watch this space bloggers!

Have you tried any of the BeTrousse boxes before? Which is your favourite?

You can find BeTrousse at their website here or on Facebook here.

No comments :

Post a Comment