Friday 2 August 2013

Latest In Beauty - Little Beauty Box




























I felt like a little mysterious treat, so decided to order one of my favourite little beauty box. You all know I love this cute idea if you're looking for something to try but you don't want to break the bank. All you contribute is a mere £1.50 and you get three cute little samples to try. Sometimes I'm not really in the mood for a big box of things to trawl through, and half of the time not use. Admittedly two of these samples were surprises, but there's nothing wrong with that is there?! Even if tooth floss was a little random...

The TREsemme Split Remedy pack is one of my absolute favourites, I think I must have had about three of these from Latest In Beauty. They're perfect to save and take on holiday with you, or take them on a weekend away or something. The Split Mend & Protect Leave-in Treatment is especially one of my favourites, so my hair will definitely be getting treated to this soon. 

I'm actually going to try ALL of these three samples this time and report back to you all, so keep your eyes pealed. I'm loving anything thats like a hand / nail cream at the minute so it won't be long before that sample has been opened. 

Have you tried the Little Beauty Box before? What do you like the look of?

2 comments :

  1. I love this idea! £1.50 is something everyone can afford - and it's nice to try new things that you wouldn't normally go for sometimes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! :) I've got so many good products from this one tiny box too!

      Terri xo

      Delete