Thursday 18 July 2013

A Few Holiday Outfits


1. Vest - H&M / Shorts - Primark

2. Vest - Topshop / Shorts - Miss Selfridge (Christmas sale) / Sandals - Primark

3. Playsuit - H&M (Last summer) / Sandals - Primark

These are just a few of my night time outfits I wore while I was away on holiday. I went to Magaluf a few weeks ago now on a girly holiday. The weather was gorgeous and hot, but it did get quite chilly and windy at night. I didn't take anything too over the top and basically just lived in shorts and vests/crop tops at night, with the occasional dress or playsuit. I didn't buy anything too expensive as I knew it was more than likely going to get ruined from the crazy drinking nights out... kinda! Doing this post is giving me major holiday blues, good job I have another in the pipe line! Yay!

What are your favourite outfits to wear when you're on holiday?

4 comments :

  1. The H&M vest is so nice. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) I only got it a few weeks ago so I'm sure they will still have it in store or online. I think it was only around £12 too, so an absolute bargain! :)

      Terri xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) Its only from H&M. It was a few months ago though so I'm not sure if they still have it.

      Terri xo

      Delete