Monday 12 August 2013

This Month I'm Trying...























I was sorting through my boxes upon boxes of samples the other day, and decided that I'm actually going to start using them from now on. I tend to just throw them into boxes and only use the ones that I really love the look of, without really giving anything else a chance. So, every month I'm going to pick a few products to try and then I'll do a review of them after. This first month is going to be dedicated to these little beauties.

I've received these samples from a range of different beauty boxes and magazines, most of which I can't really remember to be honest. I've already sampled the TRESemme Split Remedy and the Argania hair oil before, but I decided to throw them in because I do quite like them.

I've been using a few of these samples for a week or two now, so keep your eyes pealed bloggers as there will be a follow-up post on these in a few weeks. Hopefully I'll have nothing but good things to say.

Have you tried any of these before? Which would you recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment