Tuesday 13 August 2013

This Month's Cosmopolitan Freebies

























Now if you're like me, you'll LOVE a good freebie! Cosmopolitan magazine is one of my favourites of all time, but recently I've been trying to cut down on buying as many magazines. I decided that it was about time I treated myself, so obviously reached for an old favourite. I didn't actually take any notice of the free sample for once, I think I was just so excited to actually have my first magazine in months!

After opening it and realised the little surprise, this made it even better! With this month's issue you receive a sample from Nip + Fab. This is a brand that I'd never ever heard of before, so I decided to do a cheeky google and find out some information. They basically produce products that target specific skin issues and body concerns, such as bingo wings or dry legs etc. Their products seem pretty reasonably priced too. I never realised this, but their products are actually available in shops such as Boots, Debenhams, Selfridge's and Sainsburys! How good!

The sample I received was the 'Dry Leg Fix', which is basically a moisturiser that is supposed to fix dry and flaky skin and is very intensive but hopefully leaves your legs 'silky smooth.' My legs seem to be so dry at the minute so this is definitely going to be put to the test! I feel a product review coming on guys...

Has anyone tried this or any Nip + Fab products before?

No comments :

Post a Comment