Monday 14 October 2013

Stila Sheer Colour SPF 15 Tinted Moisturiser
























I've seen a lot of hype about Stila products for a while, but to be completely honest I didn't really know much about the brand or have that much interest in trying anything. Stila was always the brand that I saw in the magazines while on an aeroplane, and seeing the prices I was always put off. Plus there was never really anything I was that interested in buying, so I never thought of even checking out their other products.

I saw this product in my local pound store and didn't really believe it was real at first - I can't seem to locate the product to link you guys to on the Stila website. Anyway, I do love a good tinted moisturiser and for £3.00 I thought it would be silly not to pick up a tube. The name did draw me in too as from looking on their website I am aware that Stila products do retail for a larger price than what I paid. I like a tinted moisturiser when my skin is having a good day, but I sometimes still feel like I need a little something on for colour and complexion. I got the colour 'Medium' as it looked the nearest to my skin colour when blended - I'm aware it looks far too orange in the sample photo.

I really like the sheerness of it and it is very light so it makes your skin feel lovely. The colour actually matches really well too when blended right, but it is more of a product I would use with a tan. I think this is definitely going to serve me well in the summer months but when it comes to winter my skin usually takes a turn for the worst. I wish I would have picked up a few more tubes to stock up as it has conveniently disappeared from the shelves.

Have you used this before? What Stila products do you recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment