Thursday 3 October 2013

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer






I picked this little beauty up a few weeks ago from my local Boots store on a total whim, mainly because it was buy one get one half price. I've always received Soap and Glory goodies for Christmas but I can't ever say I've tried their range of make-up. I've always loved their body washes and things, so I thought it was well worth giving the make-up range a try. I decided on the Kick Ass Concealer purely for the fact that I did need a new concealer and this one intrigued me quite a bit.

It's a three step routine - STEP 1: an under eye brightening concealer, STEP 2: a complexion concealer and STEP 3: a transparent setting powder. As it is a camouflage kit, the concealers are quite thick and very high coverage, which I absolutely love, and little definitely goes a long way. I got the set in the colour 'Light', just because 'Medium' did look very dark. Both concealers blend extremely well and are really creamy. I can't say that I've really tried the powder yet as I usually just dust my Stay Matte over the top.

The packaging is really cute and compact which is always a bonus. There's also a cute little powder sponge and mirror in the first tier of the compact, which is super handy. Overall I love this product and I've been using it near enough every day since I bought it. This is something I'll definitely be re-purchasing over and over again.

Have you tried Kick Ass Concealer before? What Soap and Glory products do you love?

No comments :

Post a Comment