Wednesday 26 February 2014

Instagram Update

Tattoo & Tiffany / Amazing lunch / Date night / Smallest hint of sun / Creme Egg brownies / Thinking time 
Pretty Little Liars / Shameless selfie / Night with my bestest!

I can well and truly say I am back on the Instagram obsession - and I love it! I'm finding more and more to post about, which is always good seeing as I love doing these little updates. I recently stumbled across a really useful app called InstaSize. It lets you upload full sized images into Instagram, so your photos don't annoyingly get cropped and cut off. How cool? You can add filters and things on there too, then upload them into Instagram. I think they look so much better!

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Follow me on Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment