Tuesday 18 March 2014

Happy Mothers Day with Alix Webb Cards



















How adorable and amazing are these cards?! My good friend Alix makes these beautiful cards for lots of occasions and I am absolutely in love! I wanted a really special card for Mothers Day instead of the generic cards you'd find on the high street, and Alix has definitely achieved that. They're also really affordable at £2.50 (including p+p) which for something handmade and individual is so good. There's something really special about receiving something handmade and I know my Mum is going to love this.

She has lots of different designs and styles for not only Mothers Day but birthdays and special occasions. I've already complied a list of friend's and family member's birthdays and there's no doubt I'll be purchasing some more cards soon.

You can contact her here and look at some of her recent work on her Facebook page here. Her cards are also available to buy at Delightful Decor in Chesterfield for £1.99.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Follow me on Instagram

2 comments :

  1. Aww what a cute card, I love the homemade feel it gives off!

    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) Alix makes amazing cards, definitely worth looking at!

      Terri xo

      Delete