Sunday 23 March 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Range

























Anything that has the words 'skin' and 'perfection' is its name is a winner in my books. Isn't that what were all after in the world - perfect skin? I know I am and I have literally tried every possible way to get it. I saw these two products on a weekly Tesco trip with my Mum and seeing as there was a very tempting '2 for' deal on them, I couldn't resist. I do like a L'Oreal product but at the minute by go-to for everything has been Nivea. I've read a lot of positive things about L'Oreal at the minute, so that and the deal kind of dragged me in.

I like that both products are suitable for dry, sensitive skin and the fact that the face wash contains no perfume or soap. They both work to unclog pores and remove impurities from the skin, along with removing make-up too. I've been using the Micellar Solution for a week or two now and I have to say, I am highly impressed. I'm going to introduce the face wash into my everyday routine this week and get back to you guys with my thoughts.

Have you used these products before? What are your opinions?

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Follow me on Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment