Thursday 22 March 2012

Getting back into photography.

 As many of you might not know, I used to be into photography so much! I've grown up with all sorts of cameras around me and my Dad always always had a camera in his hand at every opportunity.

Over the past year or two while I've been at university I've kind of forgot about my passion, and let it slip away. I guess I've been so busy with work and stuff I've almost forgot about it.

Well, I've decided I'm going to make the most of the resources I have and start back again! 
I absolutely love my Nikon D40 (it might not be the best ever but it works for me) and I definitely need to get some use, so I can then say "Oh I've used my Nikon so much, maybe I should move onto something else?" (Hint hint Dad!)

I still take the occasional set of photos here and there, and I do tend to take my camera with me wherever I go, even though it might only be to capture family moments and things. I found my old Flickr account, and I've spent some time jazzing it up to use from now on! You can find that here.

Here are some photographs I've just put up, from a November trip to London:

1 comment :