Thursday 22 March 2012

Review: Avon Idea Flawless Foundation

I bought Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation a few weeks ago and I've been using it everyday, and I have to say I'm really happy with it. I think I got it for around £10 with some offer, which is around the normal price I would pay.

You don't need a lot of it to get a really good, even coverage. It isn't too thick either, which I have trouble with when choosing a foundation, and it doesn't feel caked on and clumpy on your skin. I love it!

I chose the colour 'Shell', as I always seem to choose the wrong colour to suit me because my skin changes so much. I can go from being really pale to having a deep tan, and at the minute my foundations don't seem to work with me... this colour was perfect and blended really well to my skin.

One problem I found was when I first started using it, the pump was really stiff and I found that you couldn't do a tiny squirt. Every time I went to pump some out it felt like half the bottle came out with it, which was a bit of a waste as I never needed as much as I had. If this does happen and you apply too much onto your skin, it does not look as 'flawless' as explained in the name. I worked the foundation with a brush and it soon evened out.

I have it on here: (its an awful photo and I really need to invest in some lash extensions)

Overall, I'm extremely impressed with this product and I'm going to continue using it, unless I obviously find something that works better, but I really highly doubt it on a budget like mine at the minute.

No comments :

Post a Comment