Saturday 21 April 2012

My Favourite Nail Polish



This isn't a very good photograph, but this has to be my favourite nail polish at the minute. I can't stop using it! Yes, I know it's only from Tesco and it was around 99p, but it is such a good product.

I know people would usually think twice about buying cheap beauty products but I can assure you, this is actually really good quality. It takes about two-three coats to get a good coverage and it stays so shiny for days!

I tend to change my nails a lot, and I've found that this polish stays on until I'm ready to re-paint them (which is usually every few days-a week) It's a lovely colour too. I have a shocking pink colour too which I use quite a lot, and I'd definitely go back to buy more.

They are quite small bottles, but for 99p you can't really complain too much.
Has anyone else used these polishes before?

No comments :

Post a Comment