Sunday 29 April 2012

Latest In Beauty Box - April 2012


Elemental Herbology Facial Hydrator, Radiance Peel Masque & Facial Clenser, Dr.Organic Organic Rose Otto Skin Lotion, and Sasy n Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Creme. (£1.50)

So yesterday my second Latest in Beauty box arrived through the post. For those who don't know, its similar to Glossy Box, just on a smaller scale in the sense of the sample sizes and price. I loved my March picks, but this month there really wasn't anything on the list that I really wanted to try. I'm always up for trying skin care products, so I opted for those, as well as some different lotions.

I'm not overly blown away at first sight by these, but I'm never one to judge too much before I've used something. Reviews will more than likely follow in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment