Friday 20 April 2012

Today's Little Makeup Buy



So, on the way back from university I popped into boots to get some new nail polish. I'd seen these Miss Sporty polishes in a magazine a few weeks ago and really wanted to try them, so after seeing they were only £1.99 each I decided to get two! If also read that their pressed power was supposed to be worth a try, so I thought why not!

If you spent over £3 you got a free 'Miss Cocktail' lip gloss from Miss Sporty too. I can't say I'm a huge fan of lip gloss, apart from my clear Models Own tube, but since it was a freebie I may as well use it and see ey?!

The lipstick is Natural Collection 'Pink Mallow'. I've got a new found love for these lipsticks, so I'm always looking for new ones to try. They have a nice subtle glossy finish too, and they seem to stay on for agers!

Reviews soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment