Saturday 28 July 2012

I Love Jelly Pong Pong





Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting - £10.00
Jelly Pong Pong Jelly Flush - £12.00

I discovered Jelly Pong Pong at the Clothes Show Live last year (2011) after being offered a bag of goodies. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but I know for sure it wasn't more than £10. I didn't really pay much attention to them and with the millions of other bags I got from the show, I ended up stuffing the products into my makeup box and forgetting about them. A few months ago I had a huge clear out and found all the products, so I decided to try them out.

I did a little research on their website and when I discovered the prices of the products, I realised that I really did grab an absolute bargain. There were four different items in the gift bag, which total up to at least £50 or more! The two sample images above are both products - the top image is the Jelly Flush and the second is the Lip Frosting. You can actually use the Jelly Flush on your cheeks and lips too, which is a really handy combination. They are both kind of the same colour to be honest, but they give different finishes. The Lip Frosting is a lot more shiny and slightly paler than the other product, so its really good if you just want a bit of colour on your lips.

My favourite of the two is definitely the Jelly Flush. The colour is lovely and the phrase 'a little goes a long way' really counts in this instance. I use it mainly on my cheeks and it gives them a little bit of colour, just if I'm going to work or popping out and don't want too much colour on my face. Its sort of a balm that blends in really well and it smells amazing too!

I really like both of these products and I'm definitely going to start using them more. Jelly Pong Pong are actually really amazing in my opinion, and I think that everyone should try or at least own one of their products! I know most will now from the Lip Frosting sample in this month's Glossy Box, so what are you opinions?

Are you a fan? What products do you love?

No comments :

Post a Comment